Documentum IRM Services for
EMC ApplicationXtender - Connector
The ApplicationXtender Integration Module (AXIM) add-on module for ApplicationXtender (AX) will be reaching an “end-of-life” date this year. AX customers who are currently using the AXIM module will be automatically upgraded to the ApplicationXtender Connector (AX Connector). AX Connector is the new upgraded replacement for what was known as the AXIM add-on for AX software. AX Connector brings new options and capabilities designed to make retrieving and importing documents into your AX software easier and faster.
AX Connector provides easy integration between AX and Third-party applications. Users can work with the software applications specific to their business needs while gaining additional value by integrating with their current AX software. While business oriented documents are being produced on demand, organizations can make productive use of information to eliminate redundancy, deliver high-quality customer service, improve efficiency, and enhance business performance.
- Imports documents directly into AX
- Free software upgrade from AXIM (service installation charges may apply)
- Transparent Integration between AX 3rd Party Applications. Users interact with AX while using their native business application
- Simple user interface requiring minimal AX training
Ready out of the box
- Supports full text queries
- Captures and indexes information from external sources
- Captured index information can be used to perform queries in AX
- Provides third-party printing , scanning integration capabilities, support for annotations and redactions
- Run queries and view result sets
An additional component of the AX Connector, AX Print Driver provides third party printing integration capabilities that allows end users to print directly into ApplicationXtender.
DEPARTMENTS WHO CAN DIRECTLY BENEFIT FROM USING THE AX CONNECTOR:
- Accounts Receivable Processing
- Accounts Payable
- Human Resources
- Contract Management Processing