Image One Corporation is an industry leader in providing enterprise-level content management and business process automation solutions.
Description: Image One Corporation is looking to fill a temporary Business Development Representative & Outbound calling. You will report to the RocketSCAN Sales Professional while providing support to the RocketSCAN sales team. The Business Development Professional provides sole support to the RocketSCAN sales team by performing a series of administrative tasks.
- Prospect for new opportunities with current and new clients by utilizing a variety of different methods not limited to; Targeted Mailers, Referrals, Cold calls, Internet, etc.
- Qualify potential clients by conducting a thorough needs analysis.
- Understand the product and services the RocketScan team offers and have conversations around our technology with foodservice directors, technology, or business office administrators.
- Make outbound calls and take inbound calls for Image One and RocketSCAN products.
- Achieve all dialing and scheduling goals. (min 50 calls daily, 5 scheduled demos weekly)
- Record and track dialing campaigns in Zoho (CRM).
- Handle scheduling tasks for the potential client and product demonstrator.
- Demonstrate knowledge NSLP, CEP, Rocket Scan products, Strata App products, Knowledge of Point of Sale, Platforms we integrate with and do not.
- Be flexible with daily dialing directives while keeping a positive demeanor.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping company information confidential.
- Presentation Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This job operates in a professional office environment, observing a business casual professional dress code. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and must work 37.5 hours each week to maintain full-time status.
No travel is required for this position; however, if the need arises will be considered as needed.
Required Education and Experience:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Exchange & Contact software, and CRM/ACT system.
- Knowledge of prospecting behaviors, relationship building, and/or customer service experience.
- Works with a sense of urgency with a focus on completing daily dialing and scheduling tasks.
- Must have a professional attitude and the ability to quickly bounce back from a no.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and necessary sales foundations.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience with outbound calling
- 1-year sales experience
- 2 years of college education
- At least 2 years’ experience in administrative support role, sales or marketing staff
The essential functions do not contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Image One provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
About Image One Corporation:
We are experts in Business Process Automation. We have improved our customers’ business operations through the implementation of Image Capture and Storage Solutions, Workflows, Content Management, Forms Processing and Email Archive. Our solutions are utilized across a variety of industries including: hospitals, laboratories, state, county and city government, financial and insurance companies, hotels, theme parks, doctor’s offices and more.
Please click here to submit your resume online.