Since 1994, we’ve provided onsite scanning of employee and personnel files, tax forms, benefits enrollment forms, changes of address, vacation requests, and just about any other HR document you can think of.
We also offer offsite HR scanning services at our Tampa and Orlando service bureaus.
Employee & Personnel File Backfile Scanning
Having Image One scan your HR documents stored in filing cabinets, bankers boxes, basements, and offsite storage offers the following benefits:
- Instant search and retrieval of both active and inactive employee files
- I-9s are separated from other employee files to comply with federal requirements
- Sensitive employee information is secure from unauthorized access, especially in the cloud (e.g. I-9s, salaries, medical)
- Reduces regulatory and legal risks of lost documents during audits and lawsuits
- Reclaims space from wherever these files are stored
- Prevents capital expenditures in document scanning software and hardware
- Eliminates all labor costs associated with filing and retrieval
HR Workflow Automation
Once you’ve gotten rid of your paper, even more productivity gains and risk minimization can be achieved using workflow automation software.
We Provide Employee File Scanning Service for a Variety of Industries:
Employee File Scanning Case Study
For an entertainment conglomerate with over 180,000 employees, we receive the following via paper mail, UPS, FedEx, fax, and email and process 99% of it the same day:
- Invoices: up to 1,000 paper invoices 2,000 emails with attachments per day
- Travel & Expense reports: 5,000 documents per day
- HR documents: up to 10,000 documents per month, depending on hiring volume
We then open, scan, index, and QC all incoming paper mail and sort by document type, while monitoring email and stripping off attachments. We then upload all documents via encrypted FTP.
We scan all personnel and terminated employee files to the tune of 25-40 boxes per month. These records are received daily via FedEx for a string of hospitals around the US.
Other Employee File Scanning Clients
- Cardno-TBE (Clearwater)
- Citrus County Sheriff (Inverness)
- Collier County (East Naples)
- Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute (Ft. Myers)
- Orlando Sentinel
- Orlando Utilities Commission
- Pasco-Hernando Community College (New Port Richey)
- Polk County (Bartow)