Paper Records and Patient Files Have Worked for Years! Why Should You Digitize These Files?
Digitizing Medical Records can improve patient care in many ways, including:
- Fewer errors: Electronic medical records (EMRs) have fewer errors than paper records.
- Better care: EMRs can improve treatment and diagnosis, and provide quicker care.
- Better communication: EMRs can improve communication between patients, providers, and other care providers.
- Lower costs: EMRs can lower costs for healthcare providers.
- Better security: EMRs can improve patient health data security and privacy.
- Better billing: EMRs can help providers more accurately bill for services.
- Compliance: Helps to insure your record keeping is HIPAA Compliant
- Saves Space: Elimination of your file room frees up space to serve more patient
Why Should Your Hospital or Office Choose Image One as Your Medical Records Scanning Partner?
Since 1994, we’ve scanned hundreds of thousands of charts and patient records for Florida healthcare organizations, including Parrish Medical Center, Jewett Orthopedics and even for the Pinellas County Jail’s Inmate Health Care.
We are accurate, cost-effectively, and will import these electronic documents into your Electronic Medical/Health Records Software (EMR/EHR). In addition to indexing all medical records so you can instantly search and retrieve them we can also provide any level of data entry, including patient chart abstraction.
What Medical Records Scanning Options Does Image One Provide?
Image One can scan all of your medical records from different media sources into PDF and TIFF format to create a complete electronic medical record for each patient, including:
- Patient charts
- Lab Results
- Physician Notes
- Patient IDs
- And More!
We Are Concerned With Security. Does Image One Do The Medical Records Scanning On-site or Off-site?
The answer is, WE CAN DO BOTH!
On-Site Scanning: Image One can place our professional document scanning specialists On-site at your facility to scan and index all medical records, which will be released into your EMR/EHR system.
Off-Site Scanning: Image One can provide scanning and indexing services at our secure production facilities in Tampa. Afterwards we can arrange delivery and implementation into your EMR/EHR system.