The many responsibilities of human resources – recruiting, on-boarding, benefits administration, insurance, off-boarding processes, drug testing, immigration/citizenship – produce a seemingly endless number of documents. Scanning these essential documents and streamlining HR processes can seem like daunting tasks.
Not so when you contact Image One. Workflow automation software streamlines the hiring process, benefits enrollment, and other HR processes, cutting out 90% of manual data entry, subsequent errors, filing, and searching for documents. In addition, we can scan your backfile – either onsite at our secure location – and integrate them with your HRIS, HRMS or HCM so employee files can be searched and retrieved from within the software your team uses every day.
HR Workflow Automation Software
Image One will work with you to integrate workflow automation software into your HR department. We encourage organizations to adopt e-forms whenever possible in their human resource processes. This way, nobody’s stuck doing data entry and you can avoid errors by having employees fill out their own information.
Workflow automation software allows your HR staff to efficiently organize, route, deliver, and archive employee documents such as resumes, employment applications, tax forms, I-9s, insurance forms, contracts, benefits enrollment forms, vacation requests, reviews, etc.
Benefits of HR workflow automation software include:
- Minimize risk by having complete control over access and security
- Instant search and retrieval of both active and inactive employee files
- I-9s are separated from other employee files to comply with federal requirements
- Sensitive employee information (e.g., salaries, medical history) is secure from unauthorized access, especially in the cloud
- Reduces regulatory and legal risks of lost documents during audits and lawsuits
- Reclaims storage space
HR Document Scanning Service
Scanning and indexing your backfile of paper-based employee files further reduces risk and is a detail-oriented process. Image One offers two options for HR document scanning:
- Onsite Scanning: our document scanning specialists will come to your organization to scan and index all personnel records, correspondence, and other paper documents (we serve the entire state of Florida)
- Offsite Scanning: we provide document scanning and indexing services at our secure service bureaus in Tampa and Orlando
We use state-of-the-art document scanning equipment to guarantee excellent accuracy for every document image. HR Document Management Software
Once scanned, your HR documents can easily be retrieved using your HRIS, HRMS or HCM system thanks to integration with document management software in the cloud or on-premise.