The Low Cost Desktop Conversion Scanner for Microfilm & Microfiche, Featuring the New AUTO-Carrier™
All current eImageData ScanPro models can ship from the factory as an All-In-One conversion scanner for both microfilm and microfiche. Every ScanPro All-in-One model maintains all of the features and benefits of the model that has been selected for its desired requirements. And, with a roll film carrier and the addition of the new AUTO-Carrier, you are able to convert microfilm and microfiche automatically. Thus, making the All-In-One scanner the only desktop scanning solution for all film types.
If you purchase from Image One, we will ensure that your ScanPro is properly implemented and supported, which is why we are the leading ScanPro partner in Florida.
The new AUTO-Carrier allows users to automatically scan microfiche. The AC is operated entirely by on-screen controls. This allows users to move directly through fiche image-by-image, or anywhere on the fiche, with a single click. Moreover, the AC can automatically scan a range of images, groups of images or the entire fiche, seamlessly and with unparalleled accuracy. In addition to its fiche-scanning capability, the All-In-One also includes a roll film carrier that when paired with the AC, automatically scans microfilm.
All ScanPro models that have an AUTO-Carrier also include AUTO-Scan: automatic scanning software which scans both microfilm and microfiche at 20 images per minute. In addition, by choosing the optional high-speed AUTO-Scan Pro software, users have the ability to scan 100 images per minute with exceptional speed and accuracy.
Have a ScanPro already but ready to experience the fully automatic scanning capabilities of an All-In-One? We have you covered. Any ScanPro model that has already been shipped (except for the ScanPro 1000) can be field upgraded to an All-In-One conversion scanner at any time.
The ScanPro Difference
Why choose a ScanPro All-In-One? There are many exceptional things we do that set us apart from our competition and make the ScanPro microfilm scanner the product of choice worldwide. Our mission is to provide the best microfilm equipment on the market and it is our commitment to continually bring the most innovative, state-of-the-art technology to our customers. Here are some of the exclusive highlights of our ScanPro All-In-Ones that no one else in the industry can deliver:
- High Speed Desktop Scanner for Roll Microfilm & Microfiche: all ScanPro microfilm scanners are now available from the factory as affordable, high speed, desktop scanners – both as a conversion microfilm scanner and as an on-demand reader/scanner/printer for all film types including microfiche, 16mm open spool, 16mm cartridge film, 35mm roll film, ultra fiche, micro opaque cards, and aperture cards. And, utilizing the new, updated AUTO-Scan Pro software, the ScanPro microfilm scanners can scan at 100 images per minute with exceptional accuracy. With the ScanPro All-In-One, you can scan your film onsite in the security of your own business whenever it is convenient and right on your own desktop. And, the All-In-One microfilm scanners are exceptionally affordable.
- All Current ScanPro models Can Ship as an All-In-One Scanner: every ScanPro All-In-One starts with all of the specifications and features of a customer selected ScanPro and then adds an AUTO-Carrier and a roll film carrier to become an All-In-One microfilm scanner. The All-In-One models start with the budget friendly ScanPro 2200 at a price under $6,600, followed by the mid-range ScanPro 2200 Plus, the top-of-line ScanPro 3000 and the specialty ScanPro i9300 blip index search microfilm scanner.
- How to Select an All-In-One for Your Application: it starts with how you want to use the All-In-One for your film scanning applications and then selecting which model ScanPro has the features and capabilities that meet those requirements. With that in mind, review the Product Specs tab for each ScanPro model to determine what features are available (the Product Specs are on the home page for each model). The Specs Tab is an up-to-date listing of all current specifications for that model and also identifies which options are available for that model. If you still have questions, contact your reseller or let us know how we can help you. NOTE: Every ScanPro All-In-One includes an AUTO-Carrier which requires an annual license key subscription renewal in the amount of $249.
“As the Imaging Supervisor for the Warren County Records Center and Archives, I’d like to tell you that our ScanPro 2200 Plus has made our lives so much easier. We have had a ScanPro 2000 for several years now, but just recently upgraded in December of 2017 to the Plus Edition with the Automatic Carrier unit. Our newest addition has turned what was initially a very tedious microfiche job into a brief assignment that freed up valuable time for other endeavors. In other words, what would have taken months to accomplish was drastically shortened to only two short weeks. Using the auto-scan function we were able to get clean, crisp digital images that we originally thought would be impossible as the fiche we were attempting to copy were quite old and distorted. I, myself, along with my coworkers, would all recommend the AC to any entity who has a need and a desire to get the best possible product on the market. In addition, where other companies can be very straining to work with, our e-ImageData reseller, World Micrographics, has gone above and beyond to ensure that both their products and their customer service is entirely satisfying. We truly appreciate everything this machine and this company have afforded us over the years.”
– Warren County Records Center & Archives
“Wow! You guys really know how to keep elevating your products and now with the new AC automating research of fiche. This is why we own 10 of your Scan Pros at the BYU Family History & Genealogical Archive Library.”
– Brigham Young University
“The AUTO-Carrier may be exactly what we need to convert all 50,000 fiche we want to digitize!”
– Supreme Court of Texas
“Maybe our users will stop cringing when they use fiche with the new AUTO-Carrier features!”
– University of Northern Colorado Library
“We couldn’t live without our ScanPros! Can’t wait to add the AUTO-Carriers!”
–Sabrina, Columbia Law Library