Image One is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Currently we are looking to staff the following positions:
Image One Solutions Consultant
Image One Corporation is an industry leader in providing enterprise-level content management and business process automation solutions.
The open position entails territory travel, reporting directly to the Sales Manager.
Description: As a Solutions Consultant reporting to the General Manager, your goal is to create new sales opportunities within existing and new accounts in a defined territory. Utilizing a solution sales methodology, you will help clients solve today’s business problems using a combination of Image One products and services.
- Prospect for new opportunities with current and new customers utilizing a variety of different methods (referrals, cold calls, internet, etc.)
- Qualify potential customers by conducting a thorough needs analysis and using consultative selling strategies to close deals
- Develop complete understanding of pricing and proposal models in order to provide options for multiple solutions to clients
- Demonstrate the product or service either by yourself or utilizing support resources
- Develop and execute quarterly business plan mapping activities to follow
- Achieve all sales quotas
- Build a pipeline of customers and track progress in CRM
- Present and execute a business plan that addresses the responsibilities of the position
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, technology background preferred
- Experience using a CRM system
- Must be able to demonstrate and provide examples of success in prior roles
- Comfortable dealing with C-Level, IT, shared services and records managers
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Solid business acumen-understanding of how businesses operate across functional areas
- Understanding of how to walk a prospect through a sales cycle to achieve desired results
About Image One Corporation:
We are experts in Business Process Automation. We have improved our customers’ business operations through the implementation of Image Capture and Storage Solutions, Workflows, Content Management, Forms Processing and Email Archive. Our solutions are utilized across a variety of industries including: hospitals, laboratories, state, county and city government, financial and insurance companies, hotels, theme parks, doctor’s offices and more.