By now, you’re probably sick of hearing about AP invoice processing automation: you probably think that it’s too expensive, complex and there’s too much internal resistance to change. It was.
How can you look at it differently now to put an end to manual invoice processing in 2018?
What’s Possible with AP Today
What if we told you that the following is possible with AP automation from Image One even if you only process a few hundred invoices per month:
- The time needed to process invoices is reduced by up to 90%, so that your staff can focus on a small number of exceptions and you won’t have to hire any more AP clerks
- Achieving alignment between AP and purchasing to eliminate common and preventable exceptions
- Enhanced visibility into AP liabilities reduces or eliminates the need to dip into your credit line, saving you thousands per month (or more) in interest payments
- AP automation pays for itself, typically in less than a year
- The technology behind AP automation can be leveraged for further gains in HR, AR, operations, legal, and other departments within your organization – for a small, incremental investment
Don’t Believe Us
See for yourself. We can show you how AP invoice processing automation works – with your invoices. Simply contact us for a demo.
We can also evaluate your invoice backfile: all that paper you have in filing cabinets, file rooms and offsite storage, and we’ll determine the most cost-effective way to scan and digitize that information. Hint: not everything needs to be scanned, and scanning can occur over time to spread out costs.