A public school district in Florida with over 200,000 students was drowning in paper. From campus police reports to student-teacher meetings, every form was filled out by parents, students and staff, all of which had to be manually entered by school district personnel – sapping over 10,000 hours of productivity every year.
The school district turned to Image One to eliminate this costly and error-prone data entry process with electronic forms. Over the next six months, Image One converted all paper forms to electronic, eliminated 95% of data entry and ushered in a new era of productivity for the district – so they can focus on teaching and caring for students instead of pushing papers.
Paper to E-Forms Conversion
To take the district paperless, Image One achieved the following:
- Created paperless, collaborative and secure electronic forms-driven processes
- Converted existing paper forms into eforms, retaining (and sometimes enhancing) their original structure
- Allowed the correct and complete data capture the first time, every time
- Extended access to forms across the district and to authorized third-parties
- Seamlessly integrated eforms with with the school’s back-end system
- Enabled automatic data updates and document archiving in those systems – with no manual steps required
- Increased visibility and accountability by tracking forms throughout their lifecycle
What about Your Paper Forms?
If you want to eliminate data entry and take advantage of any combination of the following, you’re in the right place:
- Create online forms quickly
- Publish and manage them easily
- Fill them out anywhere
- Sign them without paper
- Kick off workflows
- Share the information instantly
- Perform another data collection task
Going Paperless Starts with an E-Forms Assessment
Every form is different, so we need to assess your use of them to understand what you need and how you will benefit from e-forms. Our no obligation e-forms assessment identifies the costs of data entry and how much productivity can be gained.
If you request an e-forms assessment from Image One before the end of 2017, we will waive the usual $1,500 fee. This is perfect timing if you’re on a calendar fiscal year: our assessment will give you clarity on scope and budget so you can be paperless and headache-free next year.